Papillon Agency - Papillion agency
There is a phone sex staffing company called Papillion Agency and I've been there a few months now and it takes 3 WEEKS to get paid.3 weeks because Marcie can't write out the checks too fast, I guess.
The paycheck goes out 1 WEEK after the pay period,even though they tell you in the contract you get paid every 2 weeks. What-ever. And it takes 5 days for the paycheck to arrive in my mailbox, so I can count on receiving the check 11 or 12 days after the pay period ends. Why I still work there, I have no idea.
I am looking for something else because I've had it with this company. They also call you at home a hundred times a day,looking for girls to work because they are desperate for girls. I wonder why? The woman calls me at midnight or at 6 am or at 2 am, asking for girls to help out.
And if you can't keep your hold time up at 11 minutes or better, they make you attend a zillion *** coaching classes to teach you how to be a better "phone actress." Once I find another job, I am done.
I've had it with these people.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Employment Agencies
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Hi, its been 60 days that full and final settlement is pending for me when I had released back the maid in 1st week of October. Koosh just takes customer for granted. Beware..."
- "Inside Manager Korina Loera terminated me with lies from ConAgra Foods (Harvest Manor Farms), 11B Leigh Fisher Blvd, El Paso, TX 79906.ConAgra Supervisor Rafael Hernandez inform me that I couldn’t..."
- "This LiveCareer site is a fraud. I signed up on Jan 18 for an one time resume for 1 dollar. Then they quietly charged me 39.80 on February 3, March..."
- "Thank you for sending Bob Gibson, a Pella representative to my residence. Per Bob, the lower windows that he inspected are separating. At my residence, there are 12 openings with..."
- "Pre Employment Scam After completing orientation we were all sent home and told that we would be contacted when our trainers were available to train but instead I got a phone..."
- "I received an email from you guys titled, 'It's been six months. Alot can happen.' It was in reference to my complaints about Intoxalock. Alot did happen. Unfortunately, only one..."
- "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..."
- "My name is Sandra Johnson and I own a 2013 Chrysler 200. I had taken my car to Lakewoods Chrysler, in Grand Rapids MN, at the beginning of the 2015..."
- " I have the same exact problem every time I buy Cheetos Puffs from Safeway when they're on sale or there on the two-for-one price or the buy two..."