There is a phone sex staffing company called Papillion Agency and I've been there a few months now and it takes 3 WEEKS to get paid.3 weeks because Marcie can't write out the checks too fast, I guess.
The paycheck goes out 1 WEEK after the pay period,even though they tell you in the contract you get paid every 2 weeks. What-ever. And it takes 5 days for the paycheck to arrive in my mailbox, so I can count on receiving the check 11 or 12 days after the pay period ends. Why I still work there, I have no idea.
I am looking for something else because I've had it with this company. They also call you at home a hundred times a day,looking for girls to work because they are desperate for girls. I wonder why? The woman calls me at midnight or at 6 am or at 2 am, asking for girls to help out.
And if you can't keep your hold time up at 11 minutes or better, they make you attend a zillion *** coaching classes to teach you how to be a better "phone actress." Once I find another job, I am done.
I've had it with these people.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Employment Agencies
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I was about to seriously consider taking an AMCAT test (which itself is a big mistake) and then, somehow, AMCAT has acquired my email address (there are multiple instances where..."
- "At first, they showed initiative but as an agency in the H street Chula Vista , San Diego Office, Express Employment has SEVERELY dissappointed me with their lack of communication..."
- "I made a profile at freelancer.com and got 4 emails from them just one day after my first log in. So, first of all I have tried to unsubscribe the..."
- "My husband and I were making our weekly trip to Whole Foods at the same location we shop at each Monday. As we were wrapping up our shopping, I went..."
- "Ingram united presbyterian church in Pittsburgh pa has robbed me of items that was donated to them for me and paster aaron even called to tell me the..."
- "Hi my name is wanda,I order the keranique products from your company on a free trail bases for $3.95 s&h only thinking that this stuff is good for my hair.But..."
- "Purchased an X1 on 5/17/2016 had to send it in for repairs on 7/8/2016. The middle joint connecting the two wheels snapped in half. I paid 100.00 to..."
- "Garnier hair color applicator bottle cracked and exploded when I began applying to my hair, sending hair color spatters all over me, my bathroom walls, floor, woodwork, etc. I..."
- "The generator fell off the RV. There are 4 carriage bolts holding the QD 3200 Generator in place. 3 snapped and dropped the generator on the ground. You..."