Papillon Agency - papillion agency
There is a phone sex staffing company called Papillion Agency and I've been there a few months now and it takes 3 WEEKS to get paid.3 weeks because Marcie can't write out the checks too fast, I guess.
The paycheck goes out 1 WEEK after the pay period,even though they tell you in the contract you get paid every 2 weeks. What-ever. And it takes 5 days for the paycheck to arrive in my mailbox, so I can count on receiving the check 11 or 12 days after the pay period ends. Why I still work there, I have no idea.
I am looking for something else because I've had it with this company. They also call you at home a hundred times a day,looking for girls to work because they are desperate for girls. I wonder why? The woman calls me at midnight or at 6 am or at 2 am, asking for girls to help out.
And if you can't keep your hold time up at 11 minutes or better, they make you attend a zillion *** coaching classes to teach you how to be a better "phone actress." Once I find another job, I am done.
I've had it with these people.106c1230 review #117885
You may also like
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "After spending an endless phone tag, and doing both the office and factory tests with a pass on both, I was told that there were "no jobs available to me..."
- "I made a profile at freelancer.com and got 4 emails from them just one day after my first log in. So, first of all I have tried to unsubscribe the..."
- "I paid for same day... It was guaranteed to be delivered before noon... Was delivered (confirmation from recipient, not your company... 4 hours late of the time that was guaranteed...."
- "I grew my hair out for 6 months as to where i could get a plain short stacked bob. My hair was all one length and a little past the..."
- "This owner of Sport Clips is very unprofessional, treating employess like dogs. Can not reply to emails, allows unexperienced managers run a salon with no skills, to not getting w-2..."
- "Thank you for sending Bob Gibson, a Pella representative to my residence. Per Bob, the lower windows that he inspected are separating. At my residence, there are 12 openings with..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "9 months ago my wife and I received a call telling us we won a cruise. Similar to everyone else here we attended one of their sales shows and were..."